- Dual Speed Setting 90/130 MPH
- Rechargeable 20 V Battery (Li-Ion 2.0 Ah) & Charger
- 1 Hour Charging Time
- Two Sectioned Tube, Includes Tapered Nozzle
- Non-Slip Easy Grip
- Low Noise & Low Vibration Operation
- Detachable Tube for Easy Storage
- Lightweight 3.3 lbs/ 1.5 kg
- L 37.4” x W 5.7” x H 7”
- Model No: LB-570
UltraStorm Cordless Leaf Blower
Get the job done with the UltraStorm Cordless Leaf Blower! Rated with an airspeed of up to 130 MPH, it’s ideal for clearing debris, leaves, and grass clippings from hard surfaces like driveways, decks and garages. The Leaf Blower delivers low vibrations and low noise and with a lightweight design of only 3.3 lbs, one-handed operation is easy. With convenient cordless operation, the Leaf Blower operates on a fully rechargeable 20V Lithium Ion 2.0Ah battery with only 1 hour charging time needed. Switch between the 2 speed settings for ultimate control to make your outdoor cleaning jobs easier. When all done, detach the two-part blower tube for easy cleaning and convenient storage.
Motor Voltage: 20v
Rechargeable battery (Li-Ion):
Setting 1: 90 mph / 145 km/h
Setting 2: 130 mph / 209 km/h
You may use this Leaf blower to:
– Blow debris or grass clippings off of driveways, sidewalks, patios, parks, parking lots, etc.
– Remove debris from corners, around joints, and between bricks.
– Gather grass clippings, straw, or leaves into piles.
– Conserve water by using a power blower instead of hoses for many lawn and garden applications, including areas such as gutters, screens, patios, grills, porches, and gardens.
NOTE: Keeping a distance of 3-5 inches from the ground will provide optimal results when using the blower.
Yes, this Leaf Blower has two settings, for light and heavy-duty jobs:
- Setting 1: 90 mph / 145 km/h
- Setting 2: 130 mph / 209 km/h
This Leaf blower is lightweight yet powerful, weighing only 3.3lbs / 1.5kg.
The charge indicator light on the charger will light up red when charging starts and while charging. Once charging is complete, the charge indicator light will change to green.
It takes 1 hour to charge the battery fully.
To connect the battery to the Motor Unit, you need to align the rails of the battery with the rails on the bottom of the Motor Unit and slide the battery forward until it locks into place.