- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°& 40°)
- Large Capacity Quick-Connect Detergent Bottle
- 1900PSI & 1700W For Maximum Cleaning Power
- Copper & Stainless Steel Ergonomic Spray Wand
- 23Ft Pressure Hose
- 35Ft Power Cord
- Automatic Total Stop System (TSS)
- Thermal Sensor
- Safety Lock
- IPX5 Waterproof
- Nozzle Cleaning Tool
- L 12.6” x W 9” x H 27.6”
- Model No: WP-707
UltraForce Pressure Washer
The Mueller UltraForce Electric Pressure Washer combines power, performance, and versatility to get your dirty work done. Powered with a 1700W air-cooled industrial motor that generates intense water pressure up to 1900PSI to blast away tough dirt and grime. Tackle light, medium or heavy-duty tasks with 4 spray nozzle options and foam cannon. Compact and easily maneuverable with extra-long pressure hose and power cord. Ideal for decks, driveways, siding and other home exteriors, pools, garden tools, outdoor furniture, fences, cars, RV’s, and much more.
Voltage: 120v / 60Hz
Max. Pressure: 1900 PSI
Rated Flow: 1.5GPM
The UltraForce Power Washer is suitable to use for decks, patios, driveways, gazebos, siding and other home exteriors, pools, garden tools and equipment, outdoor furniture, outdoor grills, fences, cars, RV’s, and much more.
The Power cord length is 35ft / 10.7m.
The High-pressure hose length is 23ft / 7m.
Yes, it is. Ensure to test the pressure with several different nozzles before you start cleaning to prevent possible chipping of the paint. The best way to do so is to attach each nozzle and test it in a low-visible area.
Only use detergents designed specifically for pressure washers. DO NOT USE household detergents, acids, alkaline solutions, bleaches, solvents, flammable material, or industrial grade solutions. These could damage the Pressure Washer.
The capacity of the soap dispenser is 13.5 fl.oz. / 400ml.
To connect the Nozzle to the Spray gun:
- Turn off the pressure washer and shut off the water supply. Hold the trigger to release any remaining water pressure.
- Engage the safety lock on the trigger gun by pushing in the safety lock.
CAUTION! NEVER change nozzles without first locking the safety lock on the trigger gun.
- Insert the nozzle into the end of the spray wand and slide the quick connect downwards slightly to snap-in and secure.
The Mueller UltraForce High-Pressure Washer is equipped with 4 nozzles (Red/Yellow/Green/White). Each nozzle directs water at different angles and serves different purposes:
WHITE – 40˚ (for gentle cleaning)
GREEN – 25˚ (for all-purpose cleaning)
YELLOW – 15˚ (for tough jobs)
RED – 0˚ (for spot cleaning or hard-to-reach areas)