- Gooseneck Spout for Precise Pouring
- 100% Food-Grade Stainless Steel
- Fast Boiling
- Auto Shut-Off
- Boil Dry Protection
- Overheating Protection
- One-Touch Operation
- Removable Lid
- Under-Base Cord Storage
- 360° Swivel Base
- Matte Black Finish
- Pour Over Drip Set: Stainless Steel Permanent Filter & Durable Borosilicate Carafe; Dishwasher Safe
Gooseneck Kettle & Pour Over Drip Set
4.7 out of 5
1,252 global ratings
MODEL NO: GS-710
Mueller has designed the ultimate 3-piece set for those with a refined palate for their coffee or tea. A unique electric kettle gooseneck design with perfect curvature for slow, controlled water flow, to extract maximum flavor from your beverage. Seamless food-grade stainless-steel construction, that is both stain and corrosion resistant. No plastic toxins, with internal water level markings instead of a plastic window. The 1L / 34oz kettle features one-touch operation and a cordless kettle for hassle-free pouring.
Combine use with the Pour Over Drip Set to slowly brew the traditional way and embrace your inner barista.The chic, hourglass 10oz Pour Over Drip Set features heat-resistant borosilicate glass and a quality stainless-steel permanent filter for simple form and function.
WHERE TO BUY
Capacity: 34oz / 1L
-304 Stainless Steel Body
-Width (with the spout and handle) 10”
Power Cord Length: 33.5”
Pour Over Drip Set
Capacity: 10 oz / 300ml
Material: Borosilicate Glass Carafe, Heat-resistant Silicone Collar, Stainless Steel Permanent Filter
Bottom diameter 3”
Top diameter 4”
All parts of this kettle that come into contact with water are made of stainless steel.
Approximately 6 minutes.
Yes, the kettle automatically shuts off after the water boils. Our kettle also has boil-dry protection which prevents damage by shutting off the kettle if it is empty.
This kettle should only be used with the power base it comes with, and should not be placed on a stovetop.
No, this kettle should only be used to heat water, unless otherwise stated in the instruction manual.
While we recommend hand washing the Pour Over Drip Set, it is also dishwasher safe, top-rack only with temperature kept below 150°F / 65°C.
- Fill the kettle with 17 ounces (0.5 liters) of white vinegar and 17 ounces (0.5 liters) of water.
- Plug the power plug into the power outlet and boil the water.
- Once the water boils and the kettle shuts off, allow the mixture to sit for at least 1 hour.
- Pour out the water-vinegar mixture, and rinse with cold water.
- If mineral deposits remain, you may repeat steps 1–4 up to two more times to remove as much of the mineral build-up as possible.
- After that, repeat steps 1–4 but using only water to ensure the interior of the kettle is clean and vinegar-free.