- Durable Stainless Steel Body
- Day and Month Tracker
- Vacuum Silicone Seal
- Latch Handle
- Stainless Steel Coffee Spoon
- 4 Replacement Degassing Air Valves
- BPA-Free Lid
- Capacity 21 oz
- Model No: 570-SS
BaristaPro Coffee Canister
The Barista Pro is no ordinary coffee canister. Apart from the premium stainless steel and silicone vacuum seal that seals in freshness, it also features a built-in calendar wheel. Easily keep track of either the date of purchase or expiry date of your coffee by simply rotating the day and month calendar wheels on top of the canister. The canister also features a one-way degassing air valve which helps vent flavor-harmful CO2, while locking out oxygen to prevent oxidation and preserve your coffee’s delicious aroma for longer. The canister is ideal to keep air, sunlight and moisture away from ingredients, so it is perfect for coffee but also suitable for tea, flour, nuts, beans and more.
Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel Container (SS304)
BPA-Free Plastic Lid
You may use our BaristaPro Coffee Canister to store coffee beans or grounds, tea, sugar, rice, flour, or similar.
The tracking wheels on the Lid of the canister can be set to remind you of the expiry date of your coffee or date of purchase, as per your preference. Simply rotate the dial to the specific month and day.
1) Lift the Latch handle to open the Lid.
2) Hold the canister lid in the palm of your hand with the underside facing upwards. With the other hand, push out the Degassing valve from the center of the Lid to detach, together with the calender wheels
3) To replace the valve, close the lid, and insert the outer Calendar wheel into the top of the canister. Next insert the degassing valve, with the metal side facing upwards.
4) Insert the Month tracker, covering the Degassing Valve, and pressing firmly to secure.
It is recommended to replace the valve every 6 months.
The Stainless Steel scoop holds 2 even tablespoons.
Clean all the parts (except the Degassing valve) with warm water and mild dish soap. Please note that the Degassing valve should NOT be washed and needs to be removed from the Lid before washing the canister. Dry the canister thoroughly before storing coffee or other ingredients as any moisture in the canister will impact flavor and texture.