- Model No: IC-711
- Single Induction Cooktop
- 4 Preset Cooking Modes (Hot Pot, Slow Cook, Boil, and Keep Warm)
- 8 Power Levels (200W-1800W)
- 8 Temperature Levels (140°F-460°F)
- Rapid & Even Heating
- Long Timer (1 – 240 Minutes)
- Pause Function
- Auto Turn Off
- Automatic Pan Detection
- Child Safety Lock
- Premium Glass Surface For Easy Cleaning
- Perfect for Camping, Cottages, and Offices
- ETL approved
- Versatile Pan Size 4.8”-10.2” Base Diameter
- Compatible with Induction Cookware Only
- Cast Iron
- Enameled Steel
- Magnetic-Bottom Stainless Steel
RapidTherm Portable Induction Cooktop
The highly versatile RapidTherm Induction Cooktop boasts 1800W of cooking power, and many smart features at your fingertips.
Swiftly choose between 4 preset programs: Hot Pot, Slow Cook, Boil and Keep Warm that will automatically switch off after cooking. Or, for maximum flexibility, make use of the 8 power levels (200-1800 Watts), wide temperature range (140-460°F), and handy extra-long 4 hour digital timer. Includes durable blade fan for overheat protection. The powerful induction burner is suitable for induction-ready cookware and will only heat the diameter of the pan, so no energy is wasted. Plus, heat is instant and evenly distributed, cooking your food 50% faster than conventional gas or electric cooktops. Includes auto-shut off feature when no cookware is detected, as well as a handy pause feature, letting you temporarily stop cooking while locking in your settings. The lightweight, portable electric cooktop is easy to handle and store and is the ideal size for RV’s, small apartments or anywhere you need an extra cooktop.
Rated Power: 1800W
Voltage: 120V～60 Hz
Dimensions: L 11.26”, W 14.33”, H: 2.24”
Induction cooking is based on an electromagnetic field, creating energy that heats the base of a pan positioned on the cooktop. The electromagnetic field is activated when material containing iron (ferrous material) comes within the range of the inductors beneath the cooktop surface. Induction cooking is generally about twice as fast as traditional gas cooking and ideal for fast cooking, such as stir-frying.
Pots or pans used with this cooktop must have a flat bottom and measure between 4.7″–10.2″ (12-26 cm) in diameter.
The total weight of the cookware (including food contents) must not exceed 44 lbs (20 kg).
The outside bottom surface of the cookware must be made of a ferrous magnetic material such as cast iron, enameled steel, or magnetic stainless steel. The cookware’s interior can be aluminum or other non-ferrous material with or without a non-stick coating as long as the bottom is ferrous.
If not indicated at the base of your cookware, it is easy to check whether or not your cookware will work by using a fridge magnet or any other permanent magnet. If the magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot/pan, the cookware will work on an induction cooktop.
The lowest temperature is 140°F, and the highest is 460°F. You may adjust the temperature within 8 increments by pressing the +/- buttons.
Yes, it does. You can use the “Timer” button to program the cooktop to turn off after a certain amount of time. You may adjust the cooking time from 1 minute up to 4 hours.
Please note that this cooktop does not have a Delay Start function.
This Induction Cooktop comes with 4 pre-set cooking modes: Hot Pot (460°F), Boil (460°F), Slow Cook (260°F), and Keep Warm (140°F).
However, you can set the cooking temperature for all cooking modes to a value between 140°F and 460°F in 8 levels by pushing the “+” or the “-“ button, respectively.
When the E0 code appears on the cooktop display it indicates either:
– That the base of the cookware in contact with the cooktop surface is NOT magnetic and is therefore not suitable for the Induction Cooktop. Certain types of stainless steel or aluminum cookware are NOT magnetic. Most cookware will have a symbol on its base indicating whether it is induction compatible. Alternatively, use a refrigerator magnet or other strong magnet to test whether it “sticks” firmly to the bottom of the cookware. If so, the cookware WILL work with this cooktop.
– That the cookware has been removed from the cooktop during the cooking cycle. The error message E0 will disappear after the cookware is returned to the cooktop within 1 minute, or otherwise the cooktop will go into standby mode.
Refer to the Instruction Manual found under the Use and Care tab to troubleshoot the error code displaying on the cooktop. If you require further assistance, contact Mueller Customer Support.
As soon as you lift your pan off the burner, the cooktop will beep and “E0” will appear on the display. The cooktop will stop heating and will simply go into standby mode for one minute. As soon as you return the pan to the cooktop within a minute, it will resume heating. Alternatively, for longer periods, you can select the Pause Function to temporarily pause cooking, and reselect to start cooking again.