- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel
- Strainer to Separate Seeds and Pulp
- Ergonomic BPA-Free Press Handle with Safe Slow Return
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Removable Dishwasher Safe Parts
- L 7” x W 9” x H 17.5”
- Model No: MCJ-730 White
Professional Series Manual Citrus Juicer – White
Get the most from your fruit with the Professional Series Manual Citrus Juicer. The sturdy heavy-duty juicer will give you fresh and natural goodness in every squeeze. Simply insert the fruit half and pull down on the easy-to-use press handle for healthy, nutrient rich juice, that won’t be affected by heat and friction like other electrical juicers. Ideal for oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, pomegranates and even tomatoes! Try out this silent and eco-friendly alternative for everyday juicing.
Model: MCJ-730 White
Dimensions: L 7” x W 9” x H 17.5”
Height with Upraised Handle: 30.5”
Materials: Heavy-Duty Cast Iron, Food-Grade Stainless Steel, 100% BPA-Free
This juicer can be used to juice a variety of fresh soft fruits including, but not limited to limes, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, pomegranate (quartered), or tomatoes.
The Strainer Cone has a maximum diameter of 5 inches. Any suitable piece of fruit that has been halved and is smaller than 5 inches can be juiced. If a fruit is too large, it can be quartered instead of halved to position on the Strainer Cone.
- Before juicing any produce, it is important to wash the fruits or vegetables thoroughly to remove all contaminants, including soil and pesticides.
- Try to use fresh fruits as these will contain the most juice.
- Cut the fruit in half to place on the Strainer Cone. For pomegranates, cut into quarters.
- For extra juice extraction for smaller fruits, you can place the skin of a freshly juiced half on top of an un-juiced half to enhance the thickness before lowering the Press Handle.
- Freshly squeezed juice should be consumed right after juicing, as fresh juice will quickly lose essential nutrients when exposed to air, and moreover, the taste can alter.
For maximum safety, the Mueller Citrus Juicer has a slow-release press handle, so if the handle is released mid-air, it will slowly and gently revert back to the handle stopper.
The juicer Press Cone, Strainer Cone and Strainer Funnel are removable and dishwasher safe.
Apart from general cleaning, we recommend lubricating the Press Cone Shaft periodically to prevent stiffening. Only oils or lubricants that are approved for food contact should be used. Food grade white mineral oil or regular cooking/ vegetable oil may be used. Simply add a few drops to the top of the Press Cone Shaft and wipe excess with a paper towel. Lift the Press Handle up and down a few times until movement is smooth.