- Efficient PTC Ceramic Heating
- Two Heating Power Settings 750W/1500W
- Additional Fan Setting
- Adjustable Thermostat Control
- Automatic Oscillation
- Power On Indicator Light
- Portable Carry Handle
- Overheat Safety Feature
- Tip-Over Safety Feature
- Quiet Operation (50db)
- Teflon Free
- Lightweight (2.6 lb)
- L 6.7” x W 4.3” x H 8.8”
- ETL Certified
- Model No: MH700
Ceramic Portable Heater 750/1500W
Maintain a warm and comfortable room ambience with the Mueller Ceramic Portable Heater. Complete with a carry handle, it’s easy to move or reposition this heater from room to room. With near-instant heat and power up to 1500W, it is the perfect appliance to create a large heating capacity for small spaces. Features an adjustable thermostat for your ideal temperature preference, as well as a fan setting and important overheat and tip-over safety features. Quiet in operation, it is the ideal personal heater.
Power: 750W (Setting I) / 1500W (Setting II)
Voltage: 120V～60 Hz
Dimensions: L 6.7” x W 4.3” x H 8.8”
Weight: 2.6 lbs
The portable heater operates with a PTC Ceramic heating element for quick heating, high thermal efficiency and long service life.
Note: This heater is Teflon free.
The Mueller Portable Heater is the perfect appliance to use at home or work to quickly warm up a room or office space. The ideal room size for use is 200 ft² / 20m² but can be used within smaller or larger spaces.
The temperature dial ranges from 0-185°F (0-85°C).
Should the heater be accidentally tipped over, forward, or backward, the unit will automatically stop heating. When returned to its normal upright position, the heater will automatically turn back on again.
The Fan setting will circulate air without any heat being produced. Set the thermostat to either minimum or maximum.
If the temperature of the room has reached the temperature of the thermostat setting, then the unit will stop heating. To resume, adjust the thermostat to a higher setting.
- Ensure the heater has been plugged into an operating 120V electrical outlet.
- Ensure that the function dial has been set to either ‘I’ or ‘II’.
- Ensure that the thermostat dial has been turned to maximum.
- The heater may have overheated and the Overheat Safety feature was triggered. Turn off the heater, and let cool for 10 to 20 mins before turning it on again.
- Ensure the heater is in a fully upright position (as otherwise, the Tip-Over Safety feature may have triggered).